Innovation without an ambition leads to incremental, short-term outcomes that may contribute to quarterly earnings but do nothing to enhance long-term, sustainable growth prospects.
Successful growth projects need a bold, audacious statement of ambition to guide them. This energizes employees, sets expectations for what the firm wants to achieve, and provides the strategic logic for exploration beyond a core market.
Change Logic works with CEOs and senior teams to establish, articulate, and align around a growth ambition. Our six-part methodology enables us to do this successfully.
- Discover and articulate the aspirations and concerns of the team by challenging them to have difficult and provocative conversations.
- Identify and define a compelling reason to act based on facts about the market opportunity or challenge ahead of the firm.
- Facilitate dialogue with the executive team that channels their concerns and emotions into a productive outcome.
- Create a Manifesto that articulates the firm’s ambition and outlines a clear path to execution
- Structure strategic decision-making to ensure that resources follow priorities with a rigorous portfolio management approach.
- Define the capabilities, capacity, customers, and capital needed to convert the strategy into growth.
“Change Logic helped us, on the one hand, to find ways to close the performance gap in our existing business. On the other hand, and much more importantly, they helped us to reinvent ourselves, to find new sources of income, of revenue, of profits, that helped us to attract new customers.”
CEO of UNIQA Insurance Group