This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Changelogic.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
On 25 May 2018 a new European privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), comes into force. It imposes new rules on companies, government agencies, non-profits, and other organizations which offer goods and services to EU individuals or which collect and analyze their data. The GDPR applies no matter where the data is processed and where the organization processing data is physically located. It is meant to strengthen users’ rights in light of fast technological developments and increased globalization of business operations involving any form of processing personal data.
The GDPR regulates the “processing” of personal data for EU individuals, which includes collection, storage, transfer, or use. The term “personal data” is very broad under new regulation and extends to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (a “data subject”).
The GDPR also expands the concept of sensitive data (personal data revealing: racial/ethnic origin, political/religious etc. views, trade union membership, health, sex life and sexual orientation, genetic and biometric data). Change Logic LLC can assure its users that it does not process any of such sensitive data.
Change Logic LLC is committed to comply with EU data protection regulation and provides its EU users with a number of important assurances, such as the following:
- We will keep Your data within Change Logic LLC and our trusted third parties except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
- Some of our trusted third parties may need to transfer personal data overseas. Being responsible for its user’s personal data, Change Logic LLC always ensures that Your data remains protected and secure when being transferred.
- Change Logic LLC will process Your data only in accordance with legitimate purpose, i.e. to provide and improve our services. Change Logic LLC follows Your instructions regarding storage and processing of Your data. Importantly, the consent given by You to be provided with information about a variety of products and services Change Logic LLC offers can be withdrawn at any time.
- Change Logic LLC users have the “right to be forgotten”, which means the right to require that Change Logic LLC erases personal data about You in certain conditions, including if the personal data is no longer necessary for the original purpose of the processing or if the data subject withdraws consent for the processing.
- You will now also have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive the personal data that You have provided to Change Logic LLC in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Change Logic LLC has and will maintain technical and organizational measures to ensure security of Your data.
- Change Logic LLC will notify You of a security incident without undue delay after becoming aware of the security incident.