Industry: Management Consulting
Change Logic seeks an unconventional thinker to join our team to work with clients on innovation and change projects. We need someone with strong analytical skills, an inquiring mind, and entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent people skills and an interest in human motivation are essential.
Our approach to consulting is distinctive. We aim to be highly collaborative with clients, enabling them to lead projects, rather than creating lengthy reports or detailed plans that do not get implemented.
Your work will be with clients in the technology, media & entertainment, and healthcare & life sciences. Projects are varied, though are likely to include:
- Helping firms to develop new innovative, disruptive businesses
- Developing strategies to win in disrupting markets
- Adapting organizations to the needs of digital transformation
We want someone with experience and expertise in the application of multiple agile and innovation methodologies, such as Journey Mapping, Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, etc. They should be very energetic, willing and able to work long hours and commit themselves to our clients. The applicant should be a highly structured problem-solver with very good quantitative skills, be well organized, and able to engage effectively with senior leaders.
We would like to find someone that is Boston based, but we are open to applications from people based elsewhere on the East Coast USA. Applicants must be able to travel extensively.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business proposal development, client presentations, and Statements of Work (SOW)
- Structure and manage client innovation projects for Ideation and Incubation of new disruptive businesses and business models
- Lead client teams in designing and executing customer discovery and business experimentation projects
- Conduct critical analysis and research to support the development of business cases and test the soundness of solutions
- Conduct research on topics related to client and firm knowledge projects and synthesize findings into easily digestible, well written briefs and articles
- Facilitate client workshops and drive teams to specific outcomes
- Manage and organize our research and tools; including curating the firm’s extensive intellectual property and develop frameworks that improve the firm’s ability to serve clients
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful Managing Consultant is one who:
- Has exceptional problem-solving and quantitative analytic skills
- Has experience with innovation, disruptive technologies and design-thinking
- Is collaborative and unconventional
- Has a proven record of high performance in a business environment
- Demonstrates compelling written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and able to execute against a project plan
- Masters level education
- 6+ years of experience in a consulting or professional services organization
- Experience with innovation methodologies
- Ability to travel for client work that can range from 60-80%
- Valid Passport
Attitude and aptitude are more important than experience in our selection. We prize dedication to clients, humility, collaboration, and innovative thinking. Please demonstrate your personality in your cover letter.
Starting salary will depend on the candidate’s background and experience. We offer health care and retirement plan. Partnership opportunities are available for those with an interest in growing our firm.
We are open to home-base, non-conventional working arrangements. Please include a resume and cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.